Garments & Styles
WHAT KIND OF GARMENT DO YOU WANT?
So you know that you want to get some custom garments printed, Yay, that's great! However I know it can be hard to know what kind of wearable you want to use. We put this page together to help inform you on your decision.
FIND YOUR GARMENT AND STYLE
If there is something that you have seen out there in the world, we can probably get it for you, and at less cost too! Jackets, button ups, work shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies, polo's, bags, and bandannas.
Take a look at our online catalogs. If you don't find what your looking for, don't worry, let us know and there is a good chance we can find it!
- Cotton is one of the most popular clothing materials in the world for several reasons. It is SOFT and BREATHABLE people like the way soft natural fibers feel on their skin. It is also very easy to work with and can be printed with pretty much every ink and method out there.
- The CONS are that cotton is not very moisture wicking and is not as durable as other materials and blends. Almost all cotton shirts are pre-shrunk now but in our expirience some small amounts of shrinking sometimes still occurs.
100% POLYESTER and OTHER SYNTHETIC FIBERS
- Polyester is a man-made fiber. a plastic filament made to have for FLEXIBILITY and STRENGTH than natural fibers like cotton. 100% polyester clothing is most often athletic wear due to its advantages of light-weight, durability, and MOISTURE WICKING properties, and its flexibility lends itself to resisting wrinkling.
- The CONS of 100% synthetic fabrics are that they are not as soft and breathable as natural fibers, and they are generally more expensive and one of the most difficult materials for a screen printer to work with. We do not recommend these garments if you are hoping to used water-based or discharge inks.
COTTON/POLYESTER BLENDS AND TRI-BLENDS
- Cotton/Polyester blends and tri-blends were developed to try and combine the benefits of both natural and synthetic fibers. Combining the SOFTNESS and BREATH-ABILITY of natural fibers like cotton/bamboo/hemp with added FLEXIBILITY, STRENGTH, and MOISTURE WICKING properties of synthetics like polyester.
- The CONS are that the printing characteristics will vary from garment to garment with differences of brand, color, and specific material makeup.