We use many different vendors. To browse our online catalogs, please click here.
Check out our Services tab in the header of our site to see what our capabilities are.
Simply enter your email address in the "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" field, located in the footer of any page of the website, and click "Sign Up".
Yes! To be the first to know about new products added to the Closeout Sale, promotions and special offers please enter your email address in the "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" field.
There are multiple ways to place an order.
1. School Stores - Most items shown online are in stock, but sometimes we run out of an item. We will then create a special order for you.
2. Team Stores - These are custom online stores with an ordering deadline. Orders are produced as a team when the store closes and then packaged by order.
3. Company Stores - These are online stores that run monthly. All orders are compiled at the end of the month and then produced and shipped in 3 weeks or less.
4. Retail Store - We carry a wide variety of school and team items for Cottage Grove, So St Paul, East Ridge and Woodbury. Only a small selection are offered online.
5. Custom orders for your business, group or team - Call, email or stop in to speak to a sales representative and we will help you create your own custom identity.
We accept credit cards online (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and cash or company check in store.
Yes. When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification and a tracking number.
For in stock "School Store" orders, please allow 1-2 business days for orders to fully process prior to shipment.
For "Team Store" orders, please allow up to 3 weeks after your select store closes.
For "Company Store" orders, please allow up to 3 weeks after the end of the month in which your ordered.
Orders ship via our preferred carrier UPS.
Yes, you will receive a call when your order is ready for pick-up.
Please inspect your merchandise before wearing. We cannot accept returns on custom made or stocked and worn or washed garments under any circumstances. All claims for shortages and damages must be made within 72 hoursof receipt of merchandise.
Return requests for non custom items must be made within 7 days after receipt of merchandise. .
Customer will be responsible for all freight and shipping charges on items returned that are not the result of Seller's error.
Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled once they have been entered into production.
All sales are final on closeout items; returns are not accepted on closeout items under any circumstances.
We have 2 large sample showrooms with a large variety of samples.
We can order any samples that you'd like. All samples and incoming freight are invoiced and paid for by the customer. If you decide that you do not like a sample, your money will be refunded less any inbound/return shipping and restocking fee that our vendor may charge. Otherwise your sample can be included in your order.